Project Write Up for set password (RFC 4234)

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 1 09:46:46 EST 2008

Hi.  One of the things I'll be working on is a write up of a project
to add set/change password support to MIT Kerberos.

How much detail do people need to see in that writeup?  I actually
think a paragraph explaining why we want to do it and the
implementation approach is sufficient.  The only reason I think a
project writeup is needed is that we're going to be changing public
functionality.

However if there are folks out there who believe that more detail is
required, I'd really appreciate what they want me to include.