neon svn linux + mod_auth_kerb

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:13:25 EDT 2008

SOLVED!

There was some weird time sync issue between the computer and the
domain controller.

Although the svn client and the apache server ran on the same server,
it looks like the server ticket was invalid due to time difference
between <I don't know> and the client.

Had only gssapi (mit-krb5) had some debug support... or proper return codes.

Thanks,
Alon.