Peer to Peer instead of Client to Server

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Mon Apr 7 16:51:07 EDT 2008

Also see k5start:
http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/kstart/k5start.html
"k5start obtains and caches an initial Kerberos v5 ticket-granting
  ticket for a principal. k5start can be used as an alternative to
  kinit, but it is primarily intended to be used by programs that
  want to use a keytab to obtain Kerberos credentials, such as a
  web server that needs to authenticate to another service such
  as an LDAP server."