Compilation problem on HPUX

Kiran Kumar mkiran at hp.com
Tue Sep 4 03:22:09 EDT 2007

As Ken says, these look like errors in figuring out options for threads
support.
You can use the following options to enable threads support:
1) "-mt" option with aCC
2) -lpthread with cc
You will need to edit the configure script, to change these options.
Just look for threads or thread in the configure script and change it to
one of the above compiler dependent options.