replacing MIT's ASN.1 code

JC Ferguson jc at f5.com
Mon Oct 15 17:38:07 EDT 2007

My big concern would be quality.  As you state below,
the MIT ASN.1 implementation has been kicked around
for years, is solid, interops with MSFT and others.

The challenge is how to replace AND maintain the
same level of quality that exists in the current
implementation.  In general, this is always a tough
one to pull off and would likely take a few releases
of the library to solidify.

2 cents

/jc