need to understand remove_error_table()

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Mon Oct 1 16:03:27 EDT 2007

Ken Raeburn wrote:
> On Oct 1, 2007, at 15:45, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>> Ken Raeburn wrote:
>>> I believe your patch is correct.
>>>
>>> Ken
>
> [That was written last night, but only got off my laptop this afternoon.]
>
>> Thank you for the review.
>>
>> I will commit the change.
>
> The patch looks right, but Sam's point is also valid -- if a single
> error table is getting added twice, you may want to check and see if
> something is broken somewhere.
I agree there is something broken but if there is it is not something I
am going to have direct control over.  The problem may be related to the
WOW64 environment on XP64 or it may have something to do with how the
Kerberos libraries are being loaded by third party DLLs.  I will look
into the further later.  In the meantime, I want to prevent the crashes
that are being reported and attributed to KFW.