Fwd: Recommendations for Mixing Windows and non-Windows Domains?

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 29 20:21:07 EST 2007

I hope the duplication does not offend anyone.  I just posted the
following on the kerberos at mit.edu list, but I suspect that many of
you may not actively follow that list.

I would appreciate any data or recommendations you can provide, but
please either respond on that list or directly to me.

Begin forwarded message:

Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu