Pkinit & Client side errors

Nebergall, Christopher cneberg at sandia.gov
Mon May 21 16:57:17 EDT 2007

Hmm, at the very least I think it should show an error mentioning that
the PIN was the problem. People would at least want to know that they
one step closer to getting their cards locked.  Or if it is locked,
maybe a message stating that it is locked.  Beyond that, I'm not sure,
maybe one additional chance which they can cntrl-C out of? Or would that
cause too much trouble?

-Christopher