SPNEGO problem with Firefox 2.0.0.3 on Mac OS 10.4.9

Siarhei Baidun siarheibaidun at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:11:21 EDT 2007

Hi Sam,

I was out of the subject for a while ...

thanks for the suggestion. But could you set an example of SPNEGO
implementation that supports raw mechanism token?  Or may be you can refer
to some "best practise"  that advises to support raw token?

Just would like to have some grounds for such a change ...

--
Thanks in advance,
Siarhei Baidun