Use --deps option to krb5-config

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Sun May 13 22:05:17 EDT 2007

On May 13, 2007, at 21:21, Sam Hartman wrote:
>     Ken> It's a subtle point, but do you want to tell it to include
>     Ken> dependencies, or that you want to link statically?  (And a
>     Ken> related point, are we getting out a list of libraries or a
>     Ken> list of link-time options?)
>

> I vote for dependencies because it seems like a lot less thought.

Agreed.  Just wanted to put the idea out there.  We can add the other
later, if in fact we ever find a case where it makes a practical
difference.

> Note that if we want to have different cleanup behavior for static
> libraries we can build that into the static library.

Yep.  Or indeed anything that affects the content of the libraries
themselves.  More likely I think would be anything influencing how
dynamic or static linking gets done, but I don't have a good example
offhand.

Ken