Linking against libdb2

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 19 14:13:00 EDT 2007

The database in question only exists on the Kerberos servers, and
contains sensitive information.  You shouldn't be running other app's
on that server in the first place.  In the second place you really
shouldn't allow other app's access to that database if they are on
the server.

I can't imagine an independent application that doesn't constitute a
security hole.  If you are adding functionality to the Kerberos
service then the nature of that functionality and how to design it
are what I *think* you should be asking about.

Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu