preauth plugin configuration issues

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 3 15:41:44 EST 2007

    Nicolas> On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 01:58:27PM -0500, Sam Hartman
    Nicolas> wrote:
    >> I'm not sure that's true.

    Nicolas> Feeling helpful Sam?  :)

Well, my point is that unless you've verified the client code actually
behaves that way, I would recommend Kevin verify before counting ]on
it.

    Nicolas> Kevin, since MIT krb5 does not currently support more
    Nicolas> than one realm per-KDC I think you can simply note the
    Nicolas> problem and move on.  Multi-realm per-KDC support can be
    Nicolas> put on the list for, say, 1.8.

We used to support more than one realm per KDC the way Kevin is
talking about.  I personally don't think it works, and if that's true,
I agree Kevin should ignore it.  However Ken thinks it does still
work.  We have not verified yet.