Kerberos plug-in.

mjsconz mjsconz at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 16 10:04:21 EST 2007

I¹m trying to add the ability to extend the name mapping methods in the
configuration file (in addition to RULES, DB...).  We are interested in
adding support for calling an external program.

Since there doesn¹t seem to be an existing framework, or way to do this I
was looking for some documentation that might point me in the right way.
Currently, I¹ve been looking through util/support/plugins.c and I was going
to use that to build in the ability to load the kind of plug-in I¹m
interested in.  I wanted to make sure that this is the right approach, and
to make sure that something like this hasn¹t already been done.

Thanks.
-=Mike