Possible error in line 511 on krb5/src/lib/gssapi/krb5/init_sec_context.c

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 3 16:58:32 EST 2007

    Krishna> Would someone kindly comment on this? Is what we've done
    Krishna> correct?

No.
A RFC 4121 or RFC 1964 context always supports integrity and confidentiality.
Whether you use it is an application matter.

I'd actually look at your SASL code and see if the security layers
mask your SASL code is sending is incorrect for your desired usage.

Now, why would you want to use SPNEGO with LDAP if you are using the
Kerberos 5 mechanism?