RX Kerberos 5 security class requirements of Kerberos library

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 3 13:44:57 EST 2007

I don't seem to have Jeff's original message with the prototype although I do have a reply to that message.

Jeff's API really has a lot of arguments.  I think that we've learned
from KLL and CCAPI that by the time you have that many arguments you
want to be using a structure similar to get_init_creds with an options
interface.

It also seems like you only support passing in one authorization data
item and one address.  That seems wrong.

--Sam