Vista / UAC

Tim Alsop Tim.Alsop at CyberSafe.Com
Wed Feb 28 13:09:01 EST 2007

Hello,

I am intersted in how far you have got with developing support for MS
WIndows cache on Vista. We find our code works well, but only if UAC is
turned off. This is because when UAC is enabled the session key in a
service ticket is returned as all zero's instead of a valid session key.
The result is that a server application that is accepting a security
context fails to accept the context using the key from a key table file
on server. I plan to raise a support call with MS, but wanted to check
first if you had already talked to MS and found a solution to this
problem ?

Regards,
Tim