Compilation problem on HPUX

nukala krishna hari_nv2001 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 30 07:59:03 EDT 2007

Ken,

When i use ./configure CC='gcc -muinx=95' it crossed the previous problem. Since we feel that it is not a good idea and I use aCC complier to compile my code, I thought of using aCC instead of gcc.

I tried to compile the code using the below command

./configure CC="aCC"

But I ran into problems. Does 1.4 Release supports compilation using aCC? What are the compilers it supports other than gcc?

Thanks
Hari