kfw-bugs messages - NOT! and code change puzzlement

Kevin Koch kpkoch at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 7 15:50:29 EDT 2007

My patch for RT 5613 (View position not remembered) has not been emailed out
yet.

My comments are that the fix didn't give any insight into RT 5604 (delete/no
update).

However, in subsequent testing, I observed that the credential displays DO
update correctly on delete if in the advanced view.

If that tickles any brain cells that could shed some light on the update
problem, please let me know.  I only have two more days to try to fix that
problem.

Thanks.

Kevin