Need information to run gss-server/gss-client

cool yahama coolyahama at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 02:21:49 EDT 2007

hi,

I have configured kerberos verion 5-1.6 on Redhat linux machine. I could
able to run the kerberos sample code in the directories like

/src/appl/sample /src/appl/user-user /src/appl/simple.

The server and client program in the above mentioned paths are running
properly, with the TGT stored in /tmp/ path and able to get the service
ticket for the servie "sample".

But when i tried to run the /src/appl/gss-sample client/server program i am
getting the error message as below

./gss-server -port Port -s service_name

GSSAPI error acquiring credentails : Unspecified GSS failure minor code may
provide more information
GSSAPI error acquiring credentails: No Such file or directory.

Please provide me the information, how to clear these errors and run GSSAPI
client/server properly.

regards
yahama