debug lines in setpeer in src/appl/gssftp/ftp/cmds.c of release 1.6.1 ?

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 22 20:36:59 EDT 2007

On Apr 22, 2007, at 12:32, Markus Moeller wrote:
> Are the following lines
>
> printf("%s: at line %d\n", __FILE__, __LINE__);
>
> intentionally left in ?

Definitely not.  I had put them in to try to catch some sporadic
errors coming up in our nightly testing runs.  The errors seem to
have gone away by themselves, though, or maybe they were on one of
the platforms where our test machines died, and I forgot to go back
and clean up. :-(  (If I recall correctly, we had a machine that was
failing automated tests because "Remote system type is UNIX" didn't
get printed, and it did when I tried running the tests myself.)

I've just removed it.

Thanks for the report.

Ken