kadmin.local ktadd -norandkey patch committed

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 16 18:04:49 EDT 2007

I've committed (with some minor modifications to not require the compiler
to support -o and -c at the same time) the patch in ticket #914 to add a
-norandkey option to ktadd.  We've been running this patch at Stanford for
over five years and it should be solid.  The test suite still passes after
application of the patch (which I would expect trivially, since I don't
think the test suite touches this).

This work is targetted for 1.7.

Please let me know if there are any problems.  I'm now planning on working
on a specification for kadmind plugins.