Implementing preauthentication using loadable modules

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 26 20:38:11 EDT 2006

    Nalin> Hello everyone, I've been working on getting libkrb5 and
    Nalin> krb5kdc able to use modules to implement preauthentication,
    Nalin> and have gotten to a point where there's a largish patch
    Nalin> which I think puts abstraction points in most of the right
    Nalin> places.

I wish you had come and talked to us *before* you started down this path.

We've been working with the University of Michigan to do something
similar as part of a pkinit implementation they are porting/writing
for us.

We'd definitely be interested in working with you on this and future
projects, but we'll need to find some way to do so without slipping
pkinit.

--Sam