need advice on how to deal with KADM5_POLICY attribute

Will Fiveash William.Fiveash at sun.com
Mon Sep 25 19:45:00 EDT 2006

Never mind, I figured out what was going on.

I do have another issue related to this though.  When doing a kdb5_util
load into a LDAP directory it would be useful to be able to indicate to
the krb5_ldap_put_principal() that the entry is to completely replace
an existing entry.  Does such an interface exist?  If not, is it
reasonable to add another bit flag to the krb5_db_entry mask field?

--
Will Fiveash
Sun Microsystems Inc.