Tests failing kdb5_util create apparently broken on the trunk

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 3 17:32:57 EDT 2006

Hi.  I was having difficulty testing the Redhat patch and then
discovered my problems happen even without that patch applied.

kdb5_util create seems to be failing consistently in tests/dejagnu and
the kadm5 unit tests.
/home/hartmans/krb5-trunk/build/../src/kadmin/testing/scripts/stop_servers_local: line 37: kill: (9239) - Operation not permitted
create: Cannot allocate memory while adding entries to the database

Running valgrind shows several problems in the plugin code.

This is on i386-linux with a reasonably modern libc.