KFW 3.1 Authentication dialog

Eli Breder eli.breder at hummingbird.com
Wed Nov 29 15:55:32 EST 2006

>From what I understand, NetID Mngr is supposed to replace Leash.
"Leash_kinit_dlg_ex()" is an exported function in leashw32.dll. It seems
like the authentication dialog should be a service offered by NetIDMngr.

Eli Breder
Software Developer
Hummingbird Connectivity, a division of Open Text Corporation
1010 Sherbrooke West, Suite 811
Montreal, Quebec
H3A 2R7
Tel:  (514) 281-5551 ext. 231