Proposal: krb5_get_init_creds_opt_set_change_password_prompt

Kevin Coffman kwc at citi.umich.edu
Mon Nov 20 16:02:50 EST 2006

On 11/20/06, Kevin Coffman <kwc at citi.umich.edu> wrote:

> >     Jeffrey> Kevin Coffman wrote:
> >     >> On 11/16/06, Jeffrey Altman <jaltman at secure-endpoints.com>
> >     >> wrote: 1) krb5_get_init_creds_opt_init_alloc() returns a
> >     >> pointer to this new extended structure cast as a pointer to
> >     >> krb5_get_init_creds_opt.  We'll deal internally with casting it
> >     >> back to the extended structure as needed/appropriate.
> >
> >     Jeffrey> My plan was to do this.
> >
> > My assumption as well.
> >
> > I think you want an internal utility function that does the cast if
> > the flag is set and returns an appropriate error if the flag is not
> > set.
>
> OK, good.  This is the road I started down.  I should have something
> you can shoot holes at soon.

The attached patch does not really do any real extensions yet, but the
plumbing is here.  I didn't change KFW_kinit() in
src/windows/kfwlogon/kfwcommon.c because I wasn't sure how to handle
this pkrb5_ stuff.  (Jeffrey is this as straight-forward as the rest
of the changes?)

Does this look reasonable?

K.C.