Proposal: krb5_get_init_creds_opt_set_change_password_prompt

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 15 11:44:26 EST 2006

Jeff, the get_init_creds_options structure is exposed in the ABI.

We do need a way of extending that structure for preauth plugin
options, and if we can get it for 1.6 we want it.  But it needs to be
more complicated than what you provide.

My best guess is that we provide a new allocator function and a way of
detecting wether the caller has used this new allocate function or
not.

I'd like to find a simpler solution than that.

Other than the ABI problem, your proposal looks reasonable.

--Sam