gss_accept_sec_context failing after getting service ticket using service name and password

Gaurav Gaba gauravg77 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 03:16:02 EDT 2006

Hi Nicolas,

No, I do not mean gss_init_sec_context().
I want to do gss_accept_sec_context() only.

gss_accept_sec_context() requires gss_acquire_creds() for getting the
service credentials from the keytab file. But I do not have the keytab file
and I have got the service credentials using service name and password using
krb5_get_credentials() call. Now I want gss_accept_sec_context() to use
these credentials instead of the one from keytab file.

Am I trying something wrong here?

Thanks,
Gaurav G.