Kerberose site

Morrison, Wayne Wayne.Morrison at hp.com
Thu May 18 14:13:55 EDT 2006

Thanks to Sam for the recommendation.  The OpenVMS Kerberos
documentation can be found at the following site.  Look for "HP Open
Source Security for OpenVMS, Volume 3: Kerberos" - it's available in
both HTML and PDF formats.

<http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/products/kerberos/kerberos_doc.html>

There will be an new version of the docs (and kits) posted in another
month or two, which will update to MIT version 1.4.x, add some missing
information, and correct a few errors.

Wayne Morrison, CISSP
OpenVMS Security/eBusiness Engineering
Hewlett-Packard Company