Windows 2000 kerberos query

Naveen Mamidi naveen.mamidi at mclarensoftware.com
Wed May 3 05:34:18 EDT 2006

Hi Group,

I created a domain controller  executing  dcpromo command and  going through
the steps in active directory wizard,  later I created a user in Active
Directory Users and Computers .

User Account  Options tab has following options

User Must change password at next logon.

User cannot change password.

Password never expires.

Store password using reversible encryption.

According to microsoft  documentation  the  following options will be
avilable on  User Accounts tab

Smart card is required for interactive login

Account is trusted for delegation

Account is sensitive cannot be delegated

The DES encryption types for this account

Am I missing to install any components ?

Secondly How do I  create Proxiable tickets as of now default ticket are
Forwardable   .

Thanks,

Naveen

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses, however, No liability is accepted for any viruses contained in this message or any of its attachments and it is the recipient?s liability to scan this message and its attachment for the same.