Service Ticket Questions

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 14 16:48:24 EST 2006

Henry B. Hotz wrote:
> I want to guarantee that the ccache contents are synchronized with an
> external store.  Can I:
>
> Delete a single service ticket from the cache?
>
> Acquire the service ticket to memory and then (conditionally) load it
> into the ccache?

Hank wants to be able to implement aklog such that if the token cannot
be created even though the afs service ticket was obtained, that the
afs service ticket be deleted from the ccache.  Hank is concerned that
users who see the afs service ticket in the ccache will believe that
they have obtained afs tokens.

Jeffrey Altman