DAL API to read Realm Information

P Santoshkumar psantoshkumar at novell.com
Thu Mar 9 06:01:26 EST 2006

Hello Jeffrey,

The information that we are looking to obtain are the ticket
information (for eg. maxtktlife, maxrenewablelife, etc), the encryption
types and the ticket flags. The structures that will get populated are
kdc_realm_t and kadm5_config_params.

Thanks and Regards,
Santosh.

>>> Jeffrey Altman <jaltman at mit.edu> 03/07/06 8:40 pm >>>
Santosh:

Could you be more specific about what kind of information you are
looking to obtain?   In particular, which existing or new data
structures are you looking to populate?

Jeffrey Altman