MIT and the Novell LDAP Contribution

Savitha R rsavitha at novell.com
Mon Jun 12 06:30:41 EDT 2006

Hi,

It is quite disappointing to know that the ldap plugin will not make it
to the 1.5 release.
But we do understand that it will not be good to include it in the
release without complete testing
and resolving some of the issues which have come up.

Thanks to all those who have been testing and providing inputs and
suggestions about the code.
Let us continue our discussions and make sure that we have solid code
getting into the next release.

Thanks
Savitha

<tsl7j3qi90s.fsf at cz.mit.edu>, Sam