OTP Support in MIT Kerberos

Douglas E. Engert deengert at anl.gov
Mon Jul 31 10:52:50 EDT 2006

Crypto card has been open to suggestions, and we have been talking.
Contact their sales poeple. I have bcc'ed ours on this note.

In addition to knowing the OTP sequences you must keep the state too.
Thus if the OPT is to be used for more then Kerberos, like Radius
for example, the KDC and RADIUS server must both update the state
in some common database. This is the missing piece today.