Default ACLs for FILE: ccaches on Windows

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 25 12:12:03 EDT 2006

Sam Hartman wrote:

>     Jeffrey> Ken Raeburn wrote:
>     >> How about a support function for "create a file only I have
>     >> access to", and use that for file-based ccaches and keytabs,
>     >> and maybe replay caches?  Put the file-mode and ACL junk in
>     >> there.  (Since at the moment we're only talking about libkrb5
>     >> functionality, I'd keep it in there.)
>     >>
>     >> Ken
>
>     Jeffrey> I think that would be fine.  This function should be used
>     Jeffrey> not only for ccaches but also for keytabs and perhaps
>     Jeffrey> replay caches.
>
> Not at this time.
>
> --Sam

Sam:

Could you be more precise regarding what you mean?  There are many
possible ways in which I can interpret your statement:

 * Not for KFW 3.1

 * Not for KFW 3.2

 * Not on the 1.5 branch

 * Not if MIT is paying for it