krb5_encrpyt_block freeing

Paul Moore paul.moore at centrify.com
Wed Jan 4 17:59:57 EST 2006

What I was actually doing was this. I have a key stored in external
storage and want to use it in a keyblock (like an alternate keytab
thingy)

Now I do actually know the length of the data that is stored in external
storage so I can pass it to init_keyblock (this is what I ended up
doing), but I wanted to validate that I was actually being given a valid
key by verifying that the enc type was valid and that key length matched
the enc type. This I cannot do.