question about new ldap plugin parameters

Will Fiveash William.Fiveash at sun.com
Thu Feb 9 20:09:00 EST 2006

I was looking through the LDAP related code in the ldap-integ svn branch
and I was wondering if I'm correct in that these parameters are used in
krb5.conf like so:

[realms]

    FOO.COM = {
        kdc = kdc.foo.com
        admin_server = kdc.foo.com
        database_module = LDAP # new parameter
    }

[dbmodules] # new section and parameters
    LDAP = {
        db_module_dir = /usr/local/dbplugins
        db_library = kdb_ldap
        ldap_conns_per_server = 20
        ldap_ssl_port = 1004
        ldap_kdc_dn   = # not sure about a typical DN here
        ldap_service_password_file = /usr/secure/ldap_passwds
        ldap_root_certificate_file = /usr/secure/ldap_cert
        ldap_servers =  kdb-ds.foo.com
    }

It appeared to me that these parameters were only in krb5.conf and not
kdc.conf but I wanted to make sure I was correct.

--
Will Fiveash
Sun Microsystems Inc.