pkinit updates

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at sun.com
Wed Dec 13 12:52:05 EST 2006

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 04:35:34PM -0500, Jim Rees wrote:
> I thought about allowing you to specify a token label, and I may do that if
> I have time.

Using token labels would allow users to establish token naming
conventions that provide a reasonable default for PKINIT clients.

This would be useful -- who wants to train users on how to use this -X
option?  And anyways, a PAM PKINIT-able module would need to be able to
find the right token with minimal configuration and interaction.

Nico