ldap db support

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 21 17:03:09 EDT 2006

I've been experimenting with kdb5_ldap_util on NetBSD and Linux
systems for creating and destroying a database (LDAP server running on
the NetBSD box; both systems running on x86 family processors).  Both
complain about problems in memory management, though the detection of
the problem seems to be buried in the openldap code, during the unbind
calls.

Using valgrind and electric fence are not helping much, so far,
basically they just show the same error at the same place.  Have other
people seen this problem, or should I keep digging?  (Are any code
changes in the area of the cleanup or initialization going to be
coming soon?)

Ken