send_to_kdc error in Kfw 3.0

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at secure-endpoints.com
Fri Aug 4 10:11:52 EDT 2006

The current version of KFW is 3.1 Beta 1.  It contains a re-write of
the wshelp32 library.  All DNS queries are now performed using the
Microsoft DNS API.   rgethostbyname in kfw 3.0 is most likely failing
because the older wshelp32.dll is unable to find the list of current
DNS servers.

Jeffrey Altman
Secure Endpoints Inc.