Kerberos V5 supported Character Set

Sasi Praveen spraveen at businessobjects.com
Fri Apr 28 01:34:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

This is Praveen. I'm trying to configure my application with Kerberos V5. The application I'm using is installed in French Windows 2003 server and I'm trying to issue a ticket for a French user name (éîôf) .But I'm getting an error message saying that "Client not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials". So can you please tell me if Kerberos supports Single-Byte character set. Also multi-byte character set.

It would be a great help for me if somebody could answer this question.

Thanks in advance,

Praveen