krb5 cc iteration and selection functions

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz at cmu.edu
Sun Oct 30 01:14:01 EST 2005

On Saturday, October 29, 2005 06:41:53 PM -0400 Sam Hartman
<hartmans at mit.edu> wrote:

> Do you really want to return an array or just a cursor that only
> selects caches with that principal?

Returning a cursor sounds like a reasonable idea, and it even seems
like it would not be all that hard to do, as a sort of filter over the
basic iteration operation.

I was thinking of suggesting passing the match operation a predicate to be
called on each potential match, to decide whether it should be returned.
But I think I like the cursor-based approach better, as it's somewhat more
general.

-- Jeff