where can I get a keytab file with version KRB5_KT_VNO_1?

Weijun Max Wang Weijun.Wang at Sun.COM
Tue Nov 22 00:41:15 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm a member of the Sun JDK Security team. We are now writing tests for
Kerberos 5 KeyTab support. We already have codes that recognize version
0x501 style keytab files but it seems the current version of MIT krb5
can only generate 0x502 keytab files. Am I right?

Do you know how I can create version 0x501 keytab files? I need both
big-endian and small-endian types. Or, do you have existing keytab files
that I can use directly?

Thanks in advance
Weijun