possible mem leak in add_key_rnd()?

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 2 13:54:27 EST 2005

>>>>> "Will" == Will Fiveash <William.Fiveash at sun.com> writes:

Will> In kdb_cpw.c:add_key_rnd() line 206 I see:

tptr-> key_data_contents[k] = krb5_db_alloc(context, NULL, tmp_key_data.key_data_length[k]);

Will> but I did not see that tptr->key_data_contents[k] was free()'ed before
Will> this assignment.  Am I wrong in thinking that this is a memory leak?

Hm, I don't think it's a leak; tptr points to a newly allocated
krb5_key_data, so tptr->key_data_contents[k] doesn't contain a valid
pointer.  Which version are you looking at, anyway?

---Tom