RLOGIN Assistance

Jason Phillips jasonp at cpsinet.com
Wed May 25 16:10:43 EDT 2005

Hello!  I am trying desperatrely to Kerberize our custom RLogin client.
We are using klogind on our unix systems and hope to convert our rlogin
client to use Kerberos V5 for SSO functionality with our Windows 2000
domain.  I have reached a point where I can use Columbia U's Kermit 95
with k5login protocol and connect perfectectly using KRB5.  However, my
simple rlogin test client cannot connect.  I constantly fail calling
krb5_sendauth, returning KRB5_SENDAUTH_BADAUTHVERS.  Is there any
assistance you can provide perhaps enumerating which function calls I
need to create a Windows RLogin kerberos 5 client or a working windows
rlogin client source?

thanks!
Jason Phillips
jasonp at cpsinet.com