Kerberos Library usage and license requirements

Madavarapu, Vamsee vamsee.madavarapu at intel.com
Tue Jun 28 13:33:25 EDT 2005

Hi,

We are looking to use components of the Kerberos library in our firmware
product.  The components would be built with other code into a binary
which will be flashed into the product.  Attached is the license file
that is in the Kerberos library.  I would like to find out if the code
in the library is open source.  If this code is not open source code, I
would like to find out if we need a license agreement to be able to use
it.

Thanks,

Vamsee Madavarapu