Version Numbers

Henry B. Hotz hotz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 28 15:53:59 EDT 2005

I know you guys have a position on the subject, but I'd like to push on
it, yet again.

We have an install of either MIT 1.3.x or 1.4.x on a test machine where
we just finished formal testing of an upgrade.  The SA who did the
build is on medical leave and we can't ask him which version it is.
How can we tell which version is installed?  We don't want to redo our
testing.

(I have a pretty good idea that it's 1.3 because there are no links to
*thread* in the lib's.  I'd prefer a more definitive indication though,
even if it was just a CVS tag in the headers.)
----
Henry.B.Hotz at jpl.nasa.gov, or hbhotz at oxy.edu