kprop problem: Bad response (during sendauth exchange)

Shivakeshav Santi ss488 at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 17 16:38:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

   I am getting the following error when ever I use kprop to propogate the
database from master to slave.

on master :
kprop -f to_slav -s kprop.keytab slave
Bad response (during sendauth exchange) while authenticating to server

I have the required host key in the host keytab on master and slave.
I have both master and slave listed in the kpropd.acl on master and slave.

every thing else seems to be fine. Did anyone encounter such problem ?

Thanks,

--
Shivakeshav Santi

Programmer Analyst/Senior

Cornell Information Technologies
120 Maple Avenue
Cornell University
Tel :6072551916(O)

Ability may get you to the top, but only character will keep you there .....