FW: GSSAPI oid

Nicolas Williams Nicolas.Williams at sun.com
Thu Jun 2 14:50:48 EDT 2005

The "(unsupported)" in the debug message is my fault -- I did not mean
for it to indicate lack of support in the software, but lack of support
due to lack of credentials or lack of support due to lack of software
support.

In this case the message should mean "lack of credentials."

Bad choice of words.

Nico