Query Regarding Port number used in KRB_AP_REQ and KRP_AP_REP

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 29 09:07:45 EDT 2005

Correct.  AP_REQ is the Application Request and is sent in-band in the
application protocol.  It is the application's job to transfer the
AP_REQ and AP_REP messages between the client and server applications.

-derek